Blu-ray to iPad- Awesome software
Whenever you want to convert Blu-ray to iPad for playing, just free download Blu-ray to iPad software, which can easily rip Blu-ray (.m2ts) / DVD (.vob) to iPad. (No Adware/ Spyware/ Virus guarantee)
“9.7-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1024-by-768-piexl resolution”, new iPad’s HD feature makes watching videos an utterly new experience. Just with Blu-ray to iPad, HD to HD conversion, you can enjoy wonderful movies beyond imagination.
Blu-ray to iPad Converter provide optimized presets for your iPad, so you don’t need to worry about the output settings like video codec, resolution, Bitrate, fps, etc., just let this Blu ray to iPad handle it, taking full advantage of your iPad’s great HD feature. You can enjoy HD videos on your iPad’s big screen freely with Blue ray to iPad.
Blu ray to iPad Converter- Key Features
- * The fast way to convert Blu-ray to iPad with MPEG-4, H.264 encoding.
- * Also can rip DVD disc, DVD folder, IFO files to iPad easily and quickly.
- * Trim function allows users to rip any Blu-ray DVD video clip to iPad by setting the start and end time
- * Crop Button enables you to remove black bars around the video, keep original aspect ratio or not.
- * Text watermark is to add a conspicuous logo or label.
- * The most funny function with this Blu-ray to iPad is that it can add image, even add a video as watermark. Then the two videos play at the same time in the same playing area.
- * Effect window enables you to adjust video like Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and even deinterlacing to remove mosaic or optimize video playing effect.
- * Blu-ray to iPad allows user to replace audio with local files.
- * Merge button to join several Blu-ray movies into a large one for enjoy on iPad continuously
Guide: How to Convert Blu-ray to iPad?
OK, this Blu-ray to iPad Converter is so easy-to-use, just free download and have a try by yourself.
Preparation: Free download and install Blu-ray to iPad Converter, ready for the conversion.
Step 1: Input video files by click
Step 2: Hit and Open Profile drop-down list to select a wanted format. here we choose iPad Video h.264 (.mp4) , then select a folder to save the converted video under "Output" option .
Note: Click "Settings", user can custom video/audio parameters, but here keep the default values is a good choice.
Step 3: Click "Convert" button to begin Blu-ray to iPad conversion. Just let the program do the rest, and you'll get the perfect video for iPad after the process.
Blu-ray to iPad Mac
For Mac users, here we provide Blu-ray to iPad Mac, which is specially designed for Apple fans to Convert Blu-ray DVD to iPad on Mac OS.
- Each and every Mac / iPad owner sooner or later faces the requirement for converting Blu ray to iPad on Mac, with the best Blu-ray to iPad Mac, users can convert Blu-ray and DVD to iPad for Mac with exactly 1024*768 resolution, and play 1080p, 1080i, 720p HD movie on wide-screen iPad freely.
- Mac Blu-ray to iPad's powerful editing function like Trim, Crop, Image/Video Watermark, Text Watermark, Effect, Audio Replace, merge files into one, makes the unique iPad Video from Blu-ray DVD on Mac OS.
- Besides, Blu-ray to iPad for Mac enables user to add subtitle for Blu-ray Ripping. All languages will be listed in subtitle option, which enables users to choose their favorite language for the targeted file.
If you happenly want to convert Blu-ray DVD to iPad on Mac, just free trial this excellent Blu-ray to iPad Mac. No Adware/Spyware/Virus guarantee.
Mac Blu-ray to iPad Screenshot
Guide: How to convert Blu-ray to iPad on Mac
Step 1: download the powerful Bluray to iPad converter for Mac program and install it.
Step 2: Load Blu-ray or DVD files into the software. Just click 'DVD Folder or IFO File' to import videos from Blu-ray DVD or local computer.
Step 3: Choose the target format from 'Format' drop-down list. The Mac Blu-ray ripper for iPad supports 'iPad H.264 video' (1280x720, 720x480), 'iPad MPEG4 video' (640x480), 'MP4 video' (with various resolution), etc.
Tip1: you can adjust output settings in the 'settings' option
Tip 2: capture pictures from videos- Just click 'Play' button in the preview window. When the video jumps to the image you like, hit 'Snapshot' button.
Step 4: Under "Export TO" option, choose a folder to save the iPad video from Blu-ray DVD.
Step 5: Press 'Convert' button! After a short while, you can put videos on iPad.
Free Trial Blu-ray to iPad Mac software then enjoy the HD video on iPad anytime anywhere.